Driver Requirements and Benefits
Navajo Company Information
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
- Minimum 1 year recent over the road in the past 3 years, tractor-trailer experience or recent driving school graduate
- Hazmat Endorsement preferred but not required
- 21 years of age
- Good MVR and driving history
- Good work history
- No DUI/DWI less than 5 years old
- NO controlled substance charges or convictions less than 10 years old
- Criminal felonies/misdemeanors (A conviction will not necessarily disqualify an applicant. All convictions will be evaluated on a case by case basis)
Truck Driving Graduate certificate with 140 hours or 6 months minimum over the road, tractor-trailer experience or recent driving school graduate.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST PASS A DOT DRUG SCREEN AND DOT PHYSICAL
PAY SCALE BASED ON VERIFIED OTR EXPERIENCE