By Whit Welch
One of our customers took the time this week to comment on working with Navajo. As a member of the Sales Team, I get comments from our customers on a regular basis. Sometimes it’s a formal report; sometimes it’s an e-mail or a phone call. Generally these comments have to do with an issue. We deliver loads safely and on time 98% of the time. Unfortunately, it’s the other 2% that everyone wants to talk about. That is the nature of our business. However, this week one of our customers recognized a member of the Navajo Service Team for her outstanding work.
Marsha Browning has been recognized by Mattel for her ability to service this account. Mattel cited Marsha for her attitude, communication skills, and her ability to solve problems. Our growth with Mattel is a direct result of the service Marsha provides. Marsha was nominated by Gayle Martin at Mattel. Out of all of the carriers that Gayle deals with, she chose Marsh at Navajo for this award. I would like to thank Marsha for her exceptional work and congratulate her for providing such service to our customer. Good service is what defines successful trucking companies. Marsha is a great example of the type of company Navajo is.Tags: Colorado trucking companies, Domestic freight shipping, Flatbed trucking companies, Freight shipping service, Long haul trucking company, Ltl freight companies, National refrigerated trucking, Refrigerated shipping companies, Truck driving careers, Truck driving companies